Skip to main content

Family

The phrase "family is important" can be very general and imprecise. It depends on what we call "family". For me the family are the parents and the grandparents.
And that would be the family. The rest are just relatives.
And when we talk about family, we must consider the various types of family today.
For me, my parents have influenced who I am today. My dad taught me to be hard-working, hardworking, never giving up. My mom taught me to be who I want to be, to be happy, to do what I want, to be free.
They've always supported me in my decisions such as studying design, living independently, etc.
I think that the nuclear family is very important, that is, the parents. They are the ones who are always by your side, they love you and support you. 
It can be a single mom, two mothers or two fathers, they are parents. Love is the basis. The conception of a "large family" and composed only of a mother and a father is already a ver
y old idea of ​​the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ergonomics

First....It has been an extrange semester. Online Zoom classes have been difficult for me. I have many subjects that I could call interesting I had a few classes, but I enjoyed Ergonomics. I can define Ergonomics or human factors like the scientific discipline conc erned with the understanding of interactions among humans and other elements of a system, and the profession that applies theory, principles, data and methods to design in order to optimize human well-being and overall system performance. And where does the word come from? Well this word comes from the Greek word “ ergon ” which means work and “ nomos ” which means laws . It’s essentially the “laws of work” or “science of work”. A good ergonomic design removes incompatibilities between the work and the worker and creates the optimal work environment. I learned about the human body and its anatomy and how it interacts with objects.  For example, I learned that a chair must have a certain size, shape and materiality. The ba

A piece of technology looks like a piece of art

In this second post I will talking about the technology. Sometimes technology is so vital but sometimes is so dangerously addictive. My favourite piece of technology is the cellphone. I cannot live without him. I got my first and primitive cellphone when I was ten years old. I got my current cellphone three years ago. Still with me. I like the cellphone because is like a piece of art because every detail was thought. The screen, the shape, the colors, the size, the buttons. I use it every day, every minute. I like cellphone because it´s portable and it's ergonomic, it adapts to my hands. My whole life is on cellphone. P hotos of the memory, communicate with my family, the University, search information, make videos, listen to my favorite music. All in my hands, wherever I go. And the bad? Of course it have something wrong. All day connectivity can be addictive. Change the conversation of a dinner, to review while Whatsapp can be a bad brushstroke of this piece of art